- Cut-Off Saw, Electric, Dry Cut
- Cut-Off Saw, Cutting Type Dry Cut, Blade Dia. 13-3/4 In., Arbor Size 1 In., Depth of Cut 4-7/10 In., Max. RPM 4500, HP 2.7, Motor Type Electric, Voltage 110 V, Full Load Amps 15Engine Brand HusqvarnaTool Weight 20.7 lb.Width 10 In., Height 14 In., 50/60 Hz, Application Cutting Stone, Concrete, Masonry, Ashpalt, Metal, Rebar, Brick, Block Electric Dry CutConcrete Power CuttersHusqvarnaVacuum dust collection makes it possible to cut without water.
- Tanaka TCS33EB/14 32cc 14-Inch 2-Stroke Gas Powered Rear Handle Chain Saw (CARB Compliant)
- From Tanaka, this 14-inch rear handle chain saw is a versatile, entry-level homeowner's saw. It is fitted with a 14-inch Oregon bar and chain set and has a 32 cc commercial-grade engine with PureFire low-emission two-stroke technology. Built to offer safety, strong cutting performance, and easy handling, this lightweight saw features a side-access chain tensioner, an inertia-activated chain break, and an extra-large fuel tank.
- Concrete Chain Saw, Gas, 12 In
- Concrete Chain SawGas-powered concrete chain saw with 12" guidebar and TwinMAX-29 chain has no rotational "kickback". Cuts square corners with no overcuts, and can plunge up to 14" in depth. Ideal for mechanical and small openings such as egress windows and pool skimmers. Also useful for A/C unit installation and other HVAC and electrical applications.
- Homelite Electric Chain Saw
- Oil level window, tool less tensioner automatic bar and chain lubrication wrap around handle 16" bar with 3/8 " lp chain See more product details.
- Efco Model MT 7200 Chainsaw with 20" Bar and Chain
- These powerful timberfalling machines are designed for cutting larger trees. They feature numerous leading edge solutions. The carburetor is isolated from the crankcase by a bracket with 4 anti-vibration mounts. It has a digital coil with a RPM limiter. This model has a newly designed starter housing with large air intake slots to ensure increased air flow for optimum engine cooling.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 Next