- Heuchera 'New Hybrids' Perennial Seeds
- T&M's mix of hybrids with green to bronze foliage,some marbled and veined with smooth or wavy leavesand white, cream, pink or red flowers. Germination:21-60 days, 65-85F. Well-drained soil. Z3-9. 10-24in.
- Gaillardia pulchella 'Razzle Dazzle' Perennial Seeds
- Amazing fully double blooms up to 3in wide, ina dazzling mixture of cream, orange, yellow,burgundy and many bicolor shades. Bushy plantscreate a dazzling display over a long period. 20in. Germination: 15-20 days, 65-85F. Well-drained soil.
- Dianthus amurensis 'Siberian Blues' Perennial Seeds
- Compact, bushy mounds of bluish evergreen foliageerupt into a sea of mauve-blue flowers in latespring. The closest yet to a true blue dianthus. Idealin borders, rockeries and containers. Z3-8. 10-15in. Germination: 14-30 days, 65-85F. Loamy, neutral soil.
- Geranium 'Reflections' Perennial Seeds
- Designer mixture with many large-flowered, bordervarieties, selected in shades of blue, purple, pinkand white. Z3-9. 12-24in. Germination: 80-120 days, 85F. Loamy soil.Seeds may need pre-chilling for 3 weeks.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next